Yamaha XV750 Cafe Racer
Want to build an XV750 Café Racer but it all looks to hard?
Well we have made it easy as pie for you, with a bunch of bolt on parts.
Have you seen those steel Benelli Mojave tanks from India on ebay?
We purchased 4 of them and they are very poor quality, rusty inside and out and peppered with small pin holes, the worst one had 21 leaks in to fix. They also were all different sizes and shapes.
We are now in the process of making some bomb proof rotational moulded Benelli Mojave style tanks. NOW TAKING ORDERS $450
They have all brass inserts for mounting and are fully paintable. Check below for more details
We also plan to increase the low 8 litre volume as well to something a bit more acceptable 10.6l
Also on offer is.
Modification and fitment of R6 forks.
Wire wheel building front and back, yep we have worked it out with readily available parts. Its not as difficult as made out on the forums. See below for a link that will show you how its done
Online store coming soon
The parts and pricing we have so far is.
• Seat subframe $350
• Acewell speedo 9000rpm (chrome or black) $359
• Indicators (hammer chrome or black set of 4) $120
• Rear wheel to suit front conversion mods $100 (this relates to the work needed to the wheel to fit up a supplied kit from the US)
• Super tough rotational moulded tank with increased volume TBA Work in progress
• R6 front end conversion POA
• Wire wheels POA
Click the link below for all the info on how to do it
- Now taking order for the new Nylon plastic tank $450These tanks are made from Nylon which is fully paintable with no problems. NOT like a dirt bike tank, which are made from polyethylene. Fuel permeates through polyethylene which is why you cant get paint to stick and stickers will just fall off.
These are designed to go on to the Yamaha XV750/920/1000 from 81-83 (with our fitting kit $30).This tank can be mounted to almost any bike. All mounting points and fuel tap fixing points have molded in brass inserts.It has a standard bayonet filler neck (if you also want a fuel cap $30 please let me know)This tank was CAD designed and tooling CNC machined to achieve the highest quality. No expence was spared in the construction of these tanks
They are designed to take a standard Yamaha petcock with 33.5mm bolt centers.
To find out how to paint your Nylon Tank check the link below, don’t freak out its easy.
For more info and pictures check Facebook http://www.facebook.com/twigtt
South America $129.90
- Fuel cap $30
- Tank mounting kit $30
- Air filter adaptor this part makes fitting a K&N filter super easy $30
- The basic kit to get you going $970
This kit includes all the parts in the photo.
plastic tank (approx 12L capacity and you can use your original fuel taps) $450
Chrome fuel cap $30
Tank fitting kit $30
Seat subframe (to suit the MotoLanna v3.0 café seat). $350
ABS battery box (fits the Antigravity 12 cell battery or similar) $30
7″ chrome headlight $80
All this adds up to $970
The new Nylon plastic tank is ready for release.
Now Taking Orders $450 these come raw and need to be painted properly.
To find out how to paint your Nylon Tank check the link below
This one has been painted and hes come up sweet.
Now don’t forget to like us on Facebook Twig TT to get all the latest updates
We now have an online store to make your purchases even easier ONLINE STORE
To place an order or if you have any questions please email email@example.com
Have a look at Nick’s bike almost done.